- « The Dead Web – La fin » at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Nathalie Bachand is a writer and independent curator.
An active contributor to the cultural field, she regularly writes on the visual and media arts.
She is interested in issues pertaining to digital technology and its conditions of emergence in contemporary art.
Previously in charge of development for ELEKTRA-BIAN (2006-2016), she initiated, created and directed the publication project Angles Digital Arts (2009).
In 2016, along with Chloé Grondeau she co-curated, , the exhibition ADC/DAC by the New York artist Phillip David Stearns, presented at Diagonale as part of the 3rd edition of BIAN. Most recently, she was the curator of the group exhibition The Dead Web – La fin, presented at Eastern Bloc, and the 32 exhibitions UN MILLION D’HORIZONS, a project organized by Accès culture as part of Montréal’s 375th anniversary celebrations , which took place in the summer of 2017.
She is currently co-curator for the Espace [IM] Média 2019 festival of the Centre en art actuel Sporobole, and contributor to the blog “A Future Salvo”, which focuses on the relationship between art and science.