- « The Dead Web – La fin » at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
1920 Baile Street, Montreal QC, H3H 2S6
The colloquium, Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access is presented in the frame of Molior’s 15th anniversary celebrations and under the patronage of Daniel Langlois.
This event will assess the advances in the practices and issues related to the conservation of digital art. It will put forth the specificities of disseminating digital contemporary art and explore current and future issues pertaining to market access for this form of art.
The programming was put together by an editorial committee made up of the following persons: Aurélie Besson, Matthew Biederman, Andrée Duchaine, Ying Gao, Daniel Langlois, Dominique Moulon and Marie Perrault.
Molior would like to thank the Canada Council for the Arts, and the Fondation Langlois as well as its partners, the Canadian Centre for Architecture, Hexagram and the Goethe Institute for their support of the event.
Program will be available on the Colloquium's website soon.
Colloquium’s Facebook event: Click here