- Symposium - Rethinking Our Futures: Art and Collaboration
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Networking and Scouting Residency for Curators
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- SIGNAL FESTIVAL 5th edition in Prague (Czech republic)
- Biela Noc 3rd edition in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Biela Noc 8th edition in Košice (Slovakia)
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Forthcoming /Symposium - Publication launch and unveiling of digital works!
335, boul. De Maisonneuve Est, Montréal.
The Molior team is delighted to announce the forthcoming online release of the publication following on the Rethinking Our Futures: Art and Collaboration symposium held in February and March 2021.
This publication brings together the texts, diagrams and audio segments of the international curators who participated in the symposium. It is the result of their collective reflections on collaborative strategies, joint approaches and the potential new technologies hold for current curatorial practices.
In conjunction with these reflections, two digital works, produced for the occasion, will complete this online publication: (snow globe) (2022) by Antoine Goudreau, and La Fontaine et la chute 4 (Origins) (2022) by Julie Tremble in collaboration with Philippe Hamelin.
With the aim of becoming a reference resource for exhibition curators around the world, the publication proposes conceptual and practical ways to better situate the current challenges of artistic dissemination, particularly in the pandemic context, and to clear paths for a more empathetic, united and ethical future in the digital art field.
The publication will be available for online consultation on June 2, 2022 at the symposium website. To highlight the publication's online release, Molior has scheduled a festive launch on the same day at the bar-terrace of la Cinémathèque Québécoise from 5 to 9 pm.
On the launch event program:
- Presentation of the publication content
- Presentation of the two digital works, produced for inclusion in the publication: Boule à neige (2022) by Antoine Goudreau and La Fontaine et la chute 4 (Origins) (2022) by Julie Tremble in collaboration with Philippe Hamelin
- Performance by Antoine Goudreau
- DJ & onsite bar and dining