- Symposium - Rethinking Our Futures: Art and Collaboration
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Networking and Scouting Residency for Curators
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- SIGNAL FESTIVAL 5th edition in Prague (Czech republic)
- Biela Noc 3rd edition in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Biela Noc 8th edition in Košice (Slovakia)
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Valérie d. Walker - Rickie Lea Owens - Raphaëlle Frigon
Valérie d. Walker, a technophillic transmedia artist, educator, media observer & commentator, with an environmentally-rooted, Fibres based art practice, is celebrating 12+ years (so far!) curating and animating The XX Files Radio broadcasts on CKUT 90.3 FM. A craft-artist who adores Tesla, VdW has been awed by the power of radio waves (& particles) ever since she built her first tube-radio in element
Rickie Lea Owens was born on the alkaline shores of Lac St. Ives, Saskatchewan. She is a multi-disciplinary artist who crafts frolicsome animated bombardments and freaky circuitry. Her artworks act as agents for play, acknowledging our physical bodies. Known for her video work and animation workshops, RLO has lately published a book of 8 games titled: Games You Can Play! (2010). Upcoming exhibits include a coin operated, 16mm film installation in the storefront of La Centrale/Galerie Powerhouse in the summer of 2011. RLO is currently lab technician at Oboro's New Media Lab.
Raphaëlle Frigon is a Montreal-based artist, working at the juncture of biology and technology.
Her work concurrently explores ideas of dislocated information and identity-building processes.
She performed and exhibited in a wide variety of contexts since 2005, from abandoned buildings to contemporary art festivals.