- Symposium - Rethinking Our Futures: Art and Collaboration
- "Éveil/Alive" for circulation
- "The Dead Web – La Fin" available for circulation
- Networking and Scouting Residency for Curators
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at the Mapping Festival
- "The Dead Web – La fin" at Mirage Festival
- Diversity and equal opportunity policy
- Molior 15 years | Online Publication on Daniel Langlois Foundation's website
- MIRAGE FESTIVAL
- SIGNAL FESTIVAL 5th edition in Prague (Czech republic)
- Biela Noc 3rd edition in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Biela Noc 8th edition in Košice (Slovakia)
- Colloquium : Contemporary Digital Art: Conservation, Dissemination and Market Access
- Molior 15 years | Fund raising
- Rhythms of the Imagination, Technological Tools and Works
- TransLife International Triennial of New Media Art 2011
- Fanfare (Ottawa)
- Captatio oculi
- Silly Circuits
- Contrainte/Restraint : New Media Art Practices from Brazil and Peru (Montréal)
- eARTS BEYOND : Shanghai International Gallery Exhibition of Media Art
- Fanfare (Montreal)
- FILE 2005
- VAE 9 – Festival Internacional de Video/Arte/Electrónico
- Rotoscopic Machines
- Totem sonique (Montreal)
- Silverfish Stream
Molior 15 years | Fund raising
SUPPORT MOLIOR AND THE REPRESENTATION OF QUEBECOIS AND CANADIAN ARTISTS ON THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE
For 15 years Molior has produced over 50 major activities. In total, it has presented 128 established and emerging artists in renowned institutions in Canada, Portugal, Peru, Brazil, France and China. The organization’s goal is to develop and produce concept-driven events that foster and foreground the experience and meaning of the works. It has collaborated with dozens of Canadian and international curators and has contributed to 19 publications. Between 2010 and 2014, Molior’s exhibitions were viewed by over 500,000 visitors and were the subject of over 500 reports in established media.
Any contribution is important and your support will allow Molior to continue organizing free events accessible to all and to show our most talented artists internationally.
FOR DONATIONS OF LESS THAN A 100 DOLLARS
Online, by credit card click here. (without tax receipt)
FOR DONATIONS OF A 100 DOLLARS AND MORE
Solely by cheque, as part of the Conseil des arts de Montréal Fiscal sponsorship program. (you will receive a tax receipt)
1. Make your cheque payable to: Conseil des arts de Montréal (if applicable: inscribe the address of the Conseil at 1210, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, QC, H2L 1L9 and the mention "fiscal sponsorship " in the cheque memo field).
2. Fill out and sign the form, which can be downloaded here
3. Send your cheque and filled-out and signed form by mail to the following address before December 12, 2016:
CP572 Place Victoria
Montréal QC H4Z 1J8
To be sure that your tax receipt will be emitted for the fiscal year 2016 we need to receive your cheque and your form at the latest on December 6.
4. Molior meets the artistic standards for excellence of the Conseil des arts de Montréal. Each donation of over $100 and more collected as part of the Fiscal sponsorship is eligible for a tax receipt and given to the mandated organization in the form of a grant.
Molior thanks the Conseil des arts de Montréal for its Fiscal sponsorship which allows us to carry out our artistic activities.
On behalf of the entire team and the artists with whom we work, a heartfelt thanks for your support!